The transport of backpacks on the Portuguese Way works phenomenally, there are several specialized companies along the entire route.
On one occasion we made the journey sharing the backpack, yes a strange formula 🤣 but there are many ways to carry the backpack: on wheels, on your back or having it carried for you.
If you are thinking about this last option, about hiring the transfer of backpacks, this is what you should know!
- If you want to hire all the way, plan the stages first and then let the company know your plan. They will take the details of the accommodations you will use so that they can pick up your suitcase on the indicated days. Eye! Check the pick-up schedule to have the backpack on time.
- When you arrive at the hostel, check the place and find out where to leave your backpack.
- You must leave your backpack prepared in the place indicated by the accommodation.
- When you arrive at the accommodation after completing the stage you will find your suitcase.
- Call the shipping company directly. Do not leave this important management in the hands of third parties.
- Identify your suitcase with your name and phone number.
- Trust, companies work phenomenally.
Here we leave you a list that will be useful to you:
Companies that offer backpack transportation on the Portuguese Way in Portugal:
Companies that offer the transport of backpacks on the Portuguese Way from Tui:
If you find this information interesting, share it! and of course come with your backpack to our hostel in Tui, you can book from here!
And if you notice that any important information is missing, write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas Peregrinas is a few steps from the Cathedral of Tui and the Portuguese Way passes in front of our door.
Nathional Geografic in its special on the Camino de Santiago says “Pilgrim Ideas, an essential coffee for pilgrims.”